– By using Curly Essence´s Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to:
– Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms; and modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained within (or any part) without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website or its contents.
You warrant that:
– The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you are not impersonating any other person or entity
– The products purchased on this site are for private and domestic use only and are not for resale. You will notify us immediately of any changes to the personal information by e-mailing our customer service at: email@example.com
– When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input personal details in order for us to identify you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, credit card or other payment information.
5. PROTECTING YOUR SECURITY
– To ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
– All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the goods ordered are not available, you will be notified by e-mail (or by other means if no e-mail address has been provided) and you will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
– Any orders placed by you will be treated as an offer to purchase the goods or services from us and we have the right to reject such offers at any time. You acknowledge that any automated acknowledgement of your order which you may receive from us shall not amount to our acceptance of your offer to purchase goods or services advertised on the Website. The conclusion of a contract between you and us will take place when we (i) debit your credit, debit card or PayPal account or (ii) dispatch the goods to you or commence the services, whichever is the later.
– We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data provided by you when accessing or ordering from the Website.
– You will assume the risk for the products once they have been delivered to the delivery address which you specified when ordering the products. We accept no liability where you provide an incorrect delivery address or where you fail to collect the products from the delivery address which you specified.
7. PRICE AND PAYMENT
– All prices shown are inclusive of VAT (only where applicable – see below) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. We reserve the right, however, to change prices at any time without notice to you.
– You may only use one discount code with each order. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders where you add more than one discount code to the basket.
– We allow you to use discount codes strictly on the terms and conditions upon which they were issued which, amongst other things, may include terms relating to your eligibility to use them and a maximum order value.
8. ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE
– To be eligible to purchase goods on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website you must be 18 years of age or over; and register your real name, address, phone number, e-mail address any other details requested.